How to Make Naruto Cosplay for Your Kids
Have your Naruto fan kids been pestering you to buy them a Naruto jacket or shoes for the Halloween party? If you have no idea how to make Naruto cosplay, you have absolutely no reason to worry. Naruto’s universe has so many characters and they are seen sporting so many different types of outfits that you will never run out of ideas. You can make Naruto jackets, Naruto shoes, Naruto masks, Naruto sandals and Naruto headbands.
How to make a Naruto Jacket:
You kids will love a Naruto Jacket. They can wear it to Halloween party or anywhere they go. Here is how you can make a Naruto jacket.
- Get the following ready: blue fabric, red fabric, white fabric, white faux fur, plain blaze orange jacket, sewing machine, measuring tape, scissors and marking pencil.
- Blue cloth: You will need three pieces of the blue cloth – 2 rectangular pieces for the upper front part of the body and 1 rectangular piece for the upper half of the back. Mark the areas on jacket where you want to attach the blue cloth. Cut the cloth, making sure to make each piece larger than the area you have marked on the jacket. Cut the edge of each piece in little strips, fold the pieces and sew them on the jacket.
- Red cloth: You will need three pieces of the red cloth – 1 rectangular piece for the lower part of the body and 2 rectangular pieces for the arms. Mark the areas on the jacket where you want to attach the red cloth. Cut the cloth, making sure that each piece is slightly larger than the area you have marked. Sew a piece around the each arm of the jacket, completely covering it from the shoulder down. Sew a piece around the lower part of the jacket, below the blue cloth.
- White cloth: You will need 2 round pieces of the white cloth. Again, mark the areas on the jacket where you want the round pieces. Cut the white and sew them on the marked areas. The white pieces should sit on the upper arm just below the shoulder just like the white sun sits in the Japanese flag.
- White faux fur: You will need the white faux fun to make the collar. Snip off the top of the jacket’s hood and fold it over. Then sew the edges of the faux fun on the collar.
How to make a Naruto headband:
If your kid is a fan of Naruto, then he will love sporting a Naruto headband. He will think it makes him look cool and macho. When wearing it he will imagine himself having superhuman abilities, just like Naruto and the other ninjas. Here is how you can make a Naruto headband.
- Get the following ready: Blue cotton cloth, cardboard, white spray paint, measuring tape, scissors and marking pencil
- Blue cloth: Take the blue cloth and cut a strip of 3 – 4 inches wide and however long it takes to go around your head and the some more. You need the extra length to tie off at the back of your head. First, measure the circumference of your kid’s head with a measuring tape to make sure that you will get the right length.
- Cardboard: Take the cardboard plate and spray paint on only one side. The plate should be narrower than the blue cloth you have cut and its length should be about the length of your child’s forehead.
- Draw your design: Wait for the paint to dry and then draw your chosen design on the cardboard plate using a permanent market. First, use a pencil so that you can correct your mistakes. The design should be in the middle of the cardboard plate. Also, do not forget to draw three circles, line vertically, on each side of the plate.
- Stick the cardboard on the cloth: Apply fabric glue to the back of the cardboard and on the area of the cloth where you are going to stick it, and then press them together. Once the glue has dried, your kid’s headband is ready.
You do not have to spend a great deal of time in looking for how to make Naruto cosplay. There are plenty of websites where you can learn to make Naruto costumes.